The location where the entire project is planned is in Kaštel Stari on the King Tomislav Coast, in the promenade and port area, east and south of the “Vinalko” building, extending south to the Church of John the Baptist and the shoreline in front of the Kaštel “Celio Cega”.
In the inland part, the extended coastal route, which extends south from the Church of John the Baptist to the Vinalko building over a length of approximately 150.00 meters, will be developed and equipped as a promenade. Behind this, there are plans for the reconstruction of the existing local road. South of the road, areas for mooring boats and greenery planters are planned. Further south, an extension is planned in front of the western side of the “Vinalko” building.
In the maritime part, the structure consists of components such as:
- Extension of the outer side of the existing quay, both to the south and east of the “Vinalko” building.
- The main breakwater structure.
- Secondary breakwater structure.
- Quays in the protected aquatory.
At the subject location, the following works are planned:
- Reconstruction and arrangement of a part of the coastal area in the historic core of Kaštel Stari.
- Extension of the existing quay and construction of a new building (extension of the quay towards the west).